1. Please indicate your status:
faculty / instructor / teaching assistant
2. If you are a student, what is your year in school?
3. Which CORE modules have you used?
Types of Information
Types of Searches
4. Was the information presented in CORE relevant to your needs?
not at all relevant
5. What module(s) of CORE did you find to be most useful or relevant? Please explain.
6. CORE was...
7. Was the information presented in CORE...
very easy to understand
somewhat easy to understand
somewhat difficult to understand
very difficult to understand
8. Was navigating and getting around in CORE easy?
very easy to navigate
somewhat easy to navigate
not at all easy / confusing to navigate
9. If you found navigation in CORE unclear or confusing, please specify (i.e., where in the tutorial, how it affected your use, and/or suggested changes we should consider).
10. Was the amount of information presented in CORE...
11. Was there information missing from CORE?
12. If you did feel there was missing information in CORE, please specify.
13. What are CORE's strongest features?
14. What are CORE's weakest features?
15. Other comments / suggestions: